Join the TEFL Community
For free tips and advice, newsletters and more on teaching English abroad.
Through our classroom TEFL course and our Supported Jobs programme, we aim to create a network of like-minded TEFL teachers – people you can work with, learn from and talk to when you need to share support. As well as this, the LoveTEFL team are always available to help you with any queries you may have about TEFL training, from course queries right through to practical advice about living and working overseas.
Get support online
When you join our online community, you’ll be entitled to use extensive FREE resources to enhance your TEFL training. We have a wealth of knowledge, documentation and advice to share, and we want to make sure it’s available easily to our community members.
In our Community section, you’ll find the following and more:
- Latest job offers: See where you could work, and get all the details you need to apply
- New destinations: A regularly updated list of great TEFL placements
- Professional advice: Postings from experienced, trained TEFL teachers
- Essential information: Moving overseas and other practical guidance
- Latest TEFL news: Keeping you one step ahead of industry developments
If you’re serious about your new career, our Community pages will provide everything you need to back up your studies and put yourself in the best possible position as you embark on your first TEFL job.